We deliver secure HARD DRIVE DESTRUCTION – right at your doorstep!
Our on-site destruction service enables customers in Southeast Wisconsin and Northern Illinois to protect their sensitive data by degaussing and then crushing your hard drives. We provide the most comprehensive data destruction available in the area.
Before recycling, donating or disposing of any old computers, it is extremely important to remove and destroy the hard drive. A hard drive has the capability to contain a significant amount of confidential data that you do not want to fall into the wrong hands. You never know who may have access to that data once the computer is donated, recycled, or disposed of.
We comply with all State and Federal privacy protection laws.
After the destruction process, all components are recycled. A Certificate of Destruction is always issued to document that your hard drives were properly destroyed.
With our mobile unit, our secure destruction process involves rendering the data unobtainable by destroying the internal platter and retrievable files and folders.
Why Choose Abraham’s On-Site Shredding for Hard Drive Destruction?
- Regularly scheduled pickups or services on-site, which allows you to see the hard drive destruction process
- Total compliance with HIPAA, FACTA, and other privacy laws
- A certificate of destruction after each service
- Material is securely recycled
- Locally owned and operated
- Abraham’s Shredding specialists will work with you to personalize services that your business needs
Degaussing + Destruction = Security
We shred your documents at your location within the confines of our specially designed mobile unit.
One-time shredding service to destroy large quantities of documents that are no longer needed.
Our residential shredding services are performed on-site at your location.
Items You Should Be Destroying For Compliance
- Computer Hard Drives
- CDs and Disk Drives
- Computer Backups
- Data Backup Tapes
- Portable Hard Drives
Hard Drive Destruction for all the right reasons
- To protect customer’s privacy and prevent identity theft
- To obey state & federal laws that require proper destruction of confidential documents and materials
- To protect the company and shareholders by safeguarding proprietary trade information
- To protect your employee’s privacy
- To prevent fraud
Certificate of Destruction
A Certificate of Destruction is issued with every shred to verify that your documents were properly destroyed. The Certificate of Destruction serves as the necessary documentation required for businesses who must prove they are in compliance with regulations like HIPAA, FACTA, GLB, and other privacy-related laws.