We deliver secure HARD DRIVE DESTRUCTION – right at your doorstep!
Abraham’s On-Site Shredding Service offers on-site hard drive destruction in our effort to provide the most comprehensive data destruction to Southeast Wisconsin and Northern Illinois.
Before recycling, donating, or disposing of any old computers, it is extremely important to remove and destroy the hard drive. A hard drive can contain a significant amount of confidential data that you do not want to fall into the wrong hands. You never know who may have access to that data once the computer is donated, recycled, or disposed of.
We comply with all State and Federal privacy protection laws.
After the destruction process, all components are recycled. A Certificate of Destruction is always issued to document that your hard drives were properly destroyed.
With our mobile unit, our secure destruction process involves rendering the data unobtainable by destroying the internal platter and retrievable files and folders.
Media Degaussing & Destruction
Abraham’s On-Site Shredding Service is a leader in the Degaussing and Destruction of sensitive information that is committed to different kinds of storage media.
We provide Southeastern Wisconsin and Northeast Illinois with services to irreversibly damage media types with confidence that the job is being done correctly the first time.
The work will be done on-site with complete customer satisfaction as the result.
Why Choose Abraham`s On-Site Shredding for Hard Drive Destruction?
- Regularly scheduled pickups or services on-site, which allows you to see the hard drive destruction process
- Total compliance with HIPAA, FACTA, and other privacy laws
- A certificate of destruction after each service
- Material is securely recycled
- Locally owned and operated
- Abraham`s Shredding specialists will work with you to personalize services that your business needs
Degaussing + Destruction = Security
We shred your documents at your location within the confines of our specially designed mobile unit.
One-time shredding service to destroy large quantity of documents that are no longer needed.
Our residential shredding services are performed on-site at your location.
Items You Should Be Shredding For Compliance
- Computer Hard Drives
- CDs and Disk Drives
- Computer Backups
- Data Backup Tapes
- Portable Hard Drives
Shred for all the right reasons
- To protect customer’s privacy and prevent identity theft
- To obey state & federal laws that require proper destruction of confidential documents and materials
- To protect the company and shareholders by safeguarding proprietary trade information
- To protect your employee’s privacy
- To prevent fraud
Certificate of Destruction
A Certificate of Destruction is issued with every shred to verify that your documents were properly destroyed. The Certificate of Destruction serves as the necessary documentation required for businesses who must prove they are in compliance with regulations like HIPAA, FACTA, GLB, and other privacy-related laws.